Open University Malaysia is pleased to invite all AAOU members to the upcoming International Conference on Education (ICE 2019) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 10-11 April 2019 with the theme “Education for the 21st Century”.
The International Conference on Education (ICE 2019) provides an excellent avenue for scholars, practitioners and policymakers to widen their network and engage in knowledge sharing to explore new opportunities, latest developments and current issues in education. This conference is timely as many countries across the globe are strategising to improve their education systems. It will focus on innovation and technology in education, assessment in the 21st century and access to education. Its sub-themes are:
- Innovations and Technology in Education
- Assessment in the 21st Century
- Access to Education and Lifelong Learning
Kindly take note of the following important deadlines:
- Abstract Submission: 30 November 2018
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 14 December 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 14 January 2019
- Full Paper Acceptance Notification: 19 February 2019
- Early Bird Registration: 28 February 2019
- Camera Ready Copy Submission: 5 March 2019
For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website at http://ice2019.oum.edu.my/ or browse the conference brochure.