AAOU PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH SERIES
“Responding COVID-19 to Remove Barriers: Access, Equity and Inclusion”
The AAOU holds a monthly webinar series presenting distinguished keynote speakers.
The 1st webinar was held on 4 June 2020 at 10.00 AM -12.00 PM (Jakarta Time) with the sub-themes:
1) Transformative Online Pedagogies
2) Innovative Learning Designs for Student’s Success
The 2nd webinar was held on 4 August 2020 at 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM (Jakarta Time) with the sub-themes:
1) Tutoring & Mentoring During COVID-19 Outbreak
2) Evaluation & Assessment During COVID-19 Outbreak
The 3rd webinar was held on 3 September 2020 at 13.00 – 15.00 (Jakarta Time) with the sub-themes:
1) Policy and Directions
2) Flipping, Microcredentials, and MOOCs
The 4th webinar was held on 6 October 2020 at 13.00 – 15.00 (Jakarta Time) with the sub-theme: Quality Assurance and Accreditation
Thank you for participating on our webinar! Down below you can access your e-certificate, speakers’ materials, and guidelines relating to the event.
Please notice these things before downloading the certificate! (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
- Click the link down below and follow further instructions.
- The e-certificate is only given to the registrars who have filled out the attendance list and feedback form (with the same details input for both). The certificate is not issued if the registrar does not follow both instructions.
- Name written on certificate is according to the name input by the registrar on the feedback form.
- If you have not found yet your e-certificate, it is either still being processed (please check regularly) or your data does not match the one on the system.
Click here to download your e-certificate!
Speakers’ PPT Slides: