The Asia Pacific School of Business (Shenzhen) is offering 5 short-term Fellowships to staff from AAOU member institutions for the year 2022. This programme is intended to provide a platform for capacity building and establishment of sustainable partnerships as well as fostering knowledge exchange and promotion of mutual understanding among staff of the open universities of Asia.
|Number of fellowships||10 numbers / year|
|Duration of the fellowships||one week|
|Schedule of commencement||11 – 18 October 2022|
|Closing date||31 July 2022|
APSB will provide successful candidates with the following:
1. A formal invitation letter along with any other relevant documents in order to execute the Fellowship Programme.
2. Full accommodation at APSB-SZ Hotel, Listed four-star hotel
3. Living expense allowance & transportation within Shenzhen (during the one weeks), which is 300RMB per day for the allowance and 200RMB in total for the inner-city transportation
4. Workspace with Wi-Fi, telephone and internet access
5. Visit Shenzhen University Town and hold an academic seminar with strategic partner universities
6. Based on the needs of the current Chinese epidemic policy, all inbound personnel will implement the 14+7-day epidemic prevention policy. The cost of isolation for all approved AAOU member staff will be borne by our school.
For more details, please refer to the document down below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.